Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, & sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins (1Jn.4:10).
1. God’s love is so great, it will stoop to any depths to save, any lengths to rescue.
2. God is the God of Love–the Devil is literally the god of hate!
3. We know God is Love by the loving part of Him that we can see in Jesus.
4. God is continually kissing us with His Words, to reassure us that He still loves us!
5. All the greatest problems are small to God, yet our smallest problem is great to Him.
6. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
7. The Lord loves His children!–Wherever they may be & however screwy they may be!–If they love Him, He loves them!
8. The World may not like us–but God loves us!
10. God must have loved the poor people: He made so many of them.
11. God loves the unlovely!
12. God’s love knows no boundaries!
13. When we know that God loves us, we know that everything is going to be OK.
14. His Love makes Him yearn to give you the desire of your heart, & His Truth won’t let Him fail His Word, & His Mercy stoops down to the level of your need.
15. Don’t be afraid of spells–God’s love casts spells over people!
16. We believe in free love!–Free love of God through Jesus Christ His Son!
17. If people can believe that you love them, then they can believe that God loves them!
18. God is giving man his last chance, in every way He can, to believe!
19. The love of God passes your understanding & lands down in your heart!
20. God’s love is the answer to everything: it saves souls, forgives sin, satisfies hearts, purifies minds, redeems bodies, wins friends & makes life worth living. It’s the only truth, the only way & the only peace!
21. Some people already have the light of God & His love in their hearts, even if they don’t know it!
22. The Lord’s love can’t lose!
23. O Love that will not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in Thee
I give Thee back the life I owe
That in Thine ocean depth its flow
May richer, fuller be.
24. The King of Love my Shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never
I nothing lack if I am His,
And He is mine forever.
25. The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell!
It goes beyond the highest star,
And even to the lowest Hell!
26. We are the manifestation of God’s love in the flesh.
27. Jesus even loves the unlovely & the least likely to be lovable, brute beasts who blossom into beauty at His loving touch!
28. There is no stopping place, no limit to which God will not go to save a poor lost soul with His infinite love & unlimited mercy!
29. True love, real love, God’s love, is all the religion you need.
30. You were a nobody & you still are, but look at the time & care & attention that I & the Lord have lavished on you, & all the love & luxury & wisdom & all that we’ve shared with you–to share with others.
31. Whatever God does, He does it in love. He can give it or take it away, but whichever, He always does both in love.
32. There is an arm that never tires
When human strength gives way;
There is a love that never fails,
When earthly loves decay.
33. Jesus was the Expression of God’s Love, the Meaning of God’s Love, the Communication of God’s Love!–He said God’s Love, He showed God’s Love, He symbolised God’s Love, He manifested God’s Love!
34. God has rules for reasons. He’s a loving parent who knows the danger, & therefore He makes the rules because He loves you & wants to protect you & keep you, & He wants you to keep the rules to help keep yourself!
35. God actually needs you & wants you & is in love with you, His bride!
36. If you know that you love God & that He loves you, you know that He’s going to take care of you. You know that everything is all right because God loves you.
37. He gives Words of power & life & light, the most important energy of all–& love, the greatest of all power without which a nation cannot live!
38. It seems that every nation, every civilisation, every generation has had its chance somehow through revivals & great outpourings of the Spirit. The Lord has not been unjust or unfair or unmerciful, He’s not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2Pet.3:9) He is merciful & He’s willing to send His Spirit wherever they’re hungry & needy & really open & receptive & responsive. A lot of times He sends His prophets even where they’re not, so at least they will have had their chance.
39. SON.2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.
40. JER.31:3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
41. MAT.9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
42. JOH.3:16 For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
43. ROM.8:38,39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
44. 2CO.8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich.
45. EPH.3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
46. 1JO.3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the World knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
47. 1JO.4:9,10 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the World, that we might live through Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
48. 1JO.4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in Him.
49. 1JO.4:19 We love Him, because He first loved us.
Copyright (c) The Family International